Today accountants must be more than grey suits, there simply to help businesses comply.
Clients expect more than technical advice, they want to be supported throughout the year not just at year end. Your clients also require advice in a variety of different areas.
While the market is increasingly competitive, somewhere there is a group of clients that is just right for your firm; the trick is identifying them then taking the right action to get to know them.
I help you to understand, manage and strengthen your firm's client relationships by conducting feedback programmes and developing Client Strategies to reveal and address the issues that really matter to your clients.
Your Directors/Partners and Managers will:
- Learn how to identify new targets
- Gain the confidence to approach those targets and create new business opportunities
- Discover how to network more effectively, both with clients and potential referrers of work
- Find out which activities they should be focusing on to win new work
- Create more from their existing clients by up-selling and generating more client referrals
- Find out how to use white papers, case studies, social media and the press to boost their profile
By working with The Ravens Wood Consultancy your firm will:
- Realise the skill set required to undertake business development is distinctly different to that of an Accountant
- Adopt new practices to make your marketing budgets go further
- Develop strategies that will make you more competitive without compromising on price
- Become more organized in selling new services to existing clients